An overview of IBM MobileFirst Platform
The IBM MobileFirst Platform is for clients who need to: Quickly develop and deploy high quality mobile apps across multiple platforms, seamlessly connect rich mobile applications to enterprise data and services, and establish an enterprise capability to continuously deliver mobile apps and rapidly respond to feedback.
The IBM® MobileFirst Platform offers:
- Native, web or hybrid app development.
- Tools to build and test high quality apps for many devices.
- Management, security and continuous delivery.
- Easy connectivity to existing data and services for mobile use.
- On premise or managed service delivery.
Mobile apps go much deeper than front-end User Interface
IBM MobileFirst Platform addresses the entire life cycle of mobile app development, delivery and ongoing management.
- IBM MobileFirst Foundation (Worklight) Eclipse-based integrated multi-platform development environment to build, test, integrate, deploy, manage and secure your application with Rational IDE’s to support existing enterprise systems and deployment automation using UrbanCode Deploy.
- IBM MobileFirst Analytics (Tealeaf and Xtify) Optimize digital and mobile experiences to drive online conversion. Analyze mobile behaviors and quantify business impact of user struggles. Improve customer services resolution and drive loyalty.
- IBM MobileFirst Management (MaaS360) Implement BYOD with confidence. Secure sensitive data regardless of the device. Manage, track and optimize mobile expenses. Handle multi-platform complexities with ease.
- IBM MobileFirst Security (Appscan) to detect vulnerabilities during early development. Defend the network, ensure secure access and protect devices and data.
- IBM MobileFirst Tranformation RockTeam and IBM Mobile Strategy Services pull all people and processes together to create long term enterprise value.
Watch how you can take your enterprise mobile with a standards-based Mobile Application Platform that helps you develop, connect, manage and secure mobile apps with unmatched speed and agility.
Contact us to speak to a RockTeam representative to discuss using IBM MobileFirst Platform and develop a roadmap for your mobile infrastructure.