Location: Exton, Pennsylvania
Job Title: Inside Sales – Managed Technology Services and Solutions
Focus: Managed Services
Turn up the volume on our marketing efforts by executing outbound and inbound marketing campaigns to promote brand awareness and drive demonstrations. As a representative of ‘first impressions’ at the RockTeam, a strong work ethic and practicing for perfection is critical. Demonstrable success in full cycle lead development, nurturing and using CRM systems is critical.
Please send an email to email@example.com indicating your interest….
About the RockTeam:
RockTeam, an IBM Premier Business Partner, is an exciting, fast growing company delivering the next generation of cloud-based enterprise collaboration and mobility solutions.
To help support our amazing growth, we are seeking a representative to join our team and grow our Managed Services practice by delivering a consistent stream of decision makers for advanced solutions design appointments with the engineering teams.
The representative is responsible for responding to inquiries from prospective customers as well as executing outbound calling /email / social campaigns to prospects. Position works closely with both Marketing and Sales to achieve successful demand generation metrics.
The position is based in Exton, Pennsylvania. This position can be Part Time or Full Time.
- Enthusiastic communicator who is self-motivated and comfortable with long technology sales cycles and is a quick study of new terminology.
- Ability and commitment to achieve one technical sales certification in the first 2 weeks.
- Determination to make many phone calls per day to pre-qualify potential new customers.
- Build strong ongoing relationships by constantly nurturing potential and existing customers.
- Commitment to learning and refining the sales process.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and social media skills.
- A lifelong learner who is interested in learning new technologies.
- A team player who can meet objectives with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of success in technology demand generation programs.
- Knowledge of software technology, marketing automation, eBusiness, CRM software .
- Experience hosting webinars, Power Point’s or and software demonstrations.