RockTeam is a leading Enterprise Collaboration and Communications technology partner. Our consultants will work with you to explore different approaches to enterprise collaboration and unified communications and help you better understand current challenges to develop a realistic path to achieve your goals. With a world-class technical team, we can help deliver a robust communications platform that can integrate into many existing environments, and expand capabilities. Our Managed Services can also help reduce Tier I, II and III support workloads from your internal technology team. RockTeam can accelerate your transition through the right mix of people, processes and technology to deliver success.
- Social Business Strategy, Planning and Deployment
- Planning and Implementing IBM Connections
- Application Development Solutions for Integrating Key Business Processes
- Installation and Customization
- Cloud Migration Projects
- Second- and Third-tier Technical Support
- Augmentation services to complement and support internal technology teams
- Onboarding, private training and help desk support for your users
Make RockTeam part of your Application Development Team
RockTeam developers help guide the requirements of your planning process and actively participate in the creative process that must take place for successful implementation. Throughout every stage of development our professional staff remain fully engaged, providing problem-solving capability, accountability and the flexibility to address challenges as they arise.
In addition to being an authorized reseller of the entire IBM Collaboration Software portfolio, RockTeam provides full lifecycle expert support, managed services and administration during installation and throughout the entire development and production process.
- Messaging and collaboration (Notes / Domino)
- Connections Cloud (SmartCloud / Verse)
- Digital Experience (Websphere Portal)
- Social software (Connections)
- Meetings and Unified communications (Sametime)
- MaaS360 and other
- IBM Mobile offerings
Let RockTeam create seamless System Administration
Before installing and configuring Notes, Domino or Connections in your environment, you need to thoroughly plan the requirements of such a configuration in order to set the properties and integrate the Domino server in to your network. This includes:
- Planning the topology and functions of the different ICS servers in organizational environment
- Installing, configuring and deploying the ICS servers into your network
- Planning client installations and upgrades
- Setting SMTP services and mail routing
- Deciding and implementing policies
- Application maintenance services such as corruption fixes, backups, upgrades.
- Registering new users, defining mail-in databases.
- Developing remote administration services to reduce load on your admins and allow them to concentrate on more important things.
- Planning for custom applications designed to meet your business requirements
- Planning automated agents that will enhance user productivity
- Integration planning to ensure smooth co-existence of Notes/Domino with other enterprise applications
Contact us to explore how our RockTeam experts can service your organization to help you increase productivity with IBM software solutions.