Help your Users get the most from SmartCloud Engage
This short document can be loaded on a user’s desktop or printed to sit by the user’s computer. It contains step-by-step instructions for completing basic tasks in SmartCloud Engage that will help the user make the most of the SmartCloud environment:
- Logging in
- Dashboard overview
- How to use the navigation bar
- How to quickly post a file or message
- How to use the options in the top ribbon
- How to use the widgets, such as Meetings, Events and Recommendations
- How to set up your own profile
- How to add and use tags
- How to search for people
- How to use business cards to find out more about people
- How to create a network of contacts
by Dorothy Burke
For more information on how RockTeam can assist with your users’ SmartCloud adoption and your organization’s ROI contact us or call 302-827-2681.
- SmartCloud Engage Tips and Tricks White Paper
- SmartCloud White Paper
- IBM SmartCloud Engage
- IBM SmartCloud Engage Advanced
- Building Innovation Video
- Executive Summary: The Software Edge
- Notes and Domino 9 Social Edition
Upcoming Blog Topics:
SmartCloud Notes Onboarding Issues
For SmartCloud specialists, Business Partners and interested clients, read what came from our Birds of a Feather on Onboarding SmartCloud.
How to drive Social Business at Small and Medium Businesses!
Read what Connect Birds of a Feather participants had to say about strategies for Social Business adoption.