Help your Users get the most from SmartCloud Engage
Investing in SmartCloud Engage?
We all know that purchasing and installing the software is only the first step toward productivity. To make your investment pay off, users have to integrate it into their workflow. Based on our experience helping our clients leverage engage, we have put together suggesting to help your staff become productive in SmartCloud Engage.
This white paper gives you an overview of the SmartCloud tools and how they can be useful in performing everyday tasks:
- Storing files and sharing them.
- Creating tasks lists for groups and assigning tasks.
- Gathering all information into one place (a community) relating to a group’s activities and use that community to provide forums for group discussions, blogs and wikis.
- Planning and gathering resources for upcoming events.
- Collaboratively editing documents, presentations, and spreadsheets.
- Holding virtual meetings to share screens and allowing groups to interact.
by Rob Kirkland
For more information on how RockTeam can assist with your users’ SmartCloud adoption and your organization’s ROI contact us or call 302-827-2681.
- SmartCloud Engage Basics
- SmartCloud White Paper
- IBM SmartCloud Engage
- IBM SmartCloud Engage Advanced
- Building Innovation Video
- Executive Summary: The Software Edge
- Notes and Domino 9 Social Edition
Upcoming Blog Topics:
SmartCloud Notes Onboarding Issues
For SmartCloud specialists, Business Partners and interested clients, read what came from our Birds of a Feather on Onboarding SmartCloud.
How to drive Social Business at Small and Medium Businesses!
Read what Connect Birds of a Feather participants had to say about strategies for Social Business adoption.