IBM Connections to improve knowledge sharing,
decision-making and innovation
IBM® Connections is a leading social business platform that helps you get work done. IBM Connections allows your organization to engage the right people, accelerate innovation and deliver results. You can confidently share knowledge beyond traditional organizational boundaries. Improve decision-making. Increase productivity. Accelerate time to market.
IBM Connections meets your needs with flexible deployment options; on-premises, cloud, or hybrid. This social network platform can help you:
- Empower your team. Innovate anywhere — mobile, web and desktop, even offline.
- Engage people. Filter out the noise, illuminate ideas.
- Inspire innovation. People-centric platform allows ideas and communities to thrive.
- Safely collaborate. Bring customers and partners into the conversation.
- Extend technology. With IBM and third-party software including Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Windows Explorer, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office.
Use IBM Connections featuring Verse, cloud-based collaboration apps that enable you and your team to get work done from anywhere on any device. Just imagine – e-mail, online meetings, chat, file sharing, and team activity management apps that all work together, allowing you and your team to work more effectively than ever before!
You can learn more about IBM Connections for social business from the RockTeam. We have the experts to:
- Help you decide how Connections will fit into your environment and workflow
- Provide you with the necessary software at the best price
- Plan and deploy your Connections solution
- Train your technical staff and end users
Download the IBM White Paper “Become a social business in the cloud” to learn how RockTeam and IBM offer collaboration solutions that are right for your business.
Contact us to explore how Social Business with IBM Connections can help your organization.